? servers

? players online

STOPPING MOST FREEKILLERS

• Content Count:  4441

You can use stats to find someones playtime.

We really don't want to create restrictions for CT as it makes it hard for the server population to start up from people other than regulars.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  422

;870384']Is it possible to put a number next to someones name to show how long they have on the server' date=' and there could be a certain time till you can play ct so new players cant come on and play ct and kill everyone.[/quote']

If you're talking about a CT time restriction, where they need to play T for a certain amount of time until they can play CT, it's kinda be discussed here already that it's not going to be added in. If you meant something else, my bad.

Edited by Christinho

• Content Count:  1401

Exactly what @All Ts said just now... quoting our beloved Goku from this thread

It's completely possible someone might play a lot of jailbreak on another server, join ours and want to play CT but they can't because of the restriction and now we potentially lose a player. People that join just to freekill will find a way to break the rules no matter what. And if they do join just to freekill, they'll be banned quickly anyway.

I understand your frustration but its just too much of a restriction to new players imo.

• Like 1
Edited by Suri
Do I even english?

Reply to Thread