? servers

? players online

CT plugin

• Content Count:  1619

Would it be possible to add a plugin that requires a certain amount of time on the server to play CT? I've been on JB servers before that require a minimum 1-2 hours on the server before you're allowed to play CT. They have this to prevent mass freekilling.

I'd be fine with that being added here. It might make the admin's lives much easier.

• Content Count:  1403

The plugin you are explaining probably won't work, we are trying to keep the server vanilla as possible so I doubt they would add this. You can see a more in depth discussion on this topic here.

Edited by Four

• Content Count:  2668

I'd say no. If it's late at night or early in the morning, you'll get randoms on the server who have no playing time and wouldn't be able to have a CT.

Likewise, out of the regulars who would meet the threshold amount of hours, how many of them would want to be CT? There would be a lot more pressuring for these players to be CT because fewer players would be eligible.

• Content Count:  2001

We've had this discussion many times. We will not be adding this ever. If you want to see past discussions about it use the search bar to search for the old threads, I think they do a good job explaining why it will never be implemented.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.