? servers

? players online

What is kos on vip in the mix

• Content Count:  19

So theres a lot of people on JB killing people if they go on the ladder that goes to the secret cat walk thing on the wall that leads to one way in soccer

My point is is it kos is it a free kill if they kill them for going on it. Theres one more thing about top of cells on vip in the mix every body says its kos

but what if they don't know how they get up there theres a vent way and top of vip way i'm wonder if it is KOS.

-Pulse

• Content Count:  2187

Top of cells on Vipinthemix shouldn't be KOS since it doesn't lead to a primary weapon or armory. The thing is, the only ways to get up there is through that secret little vent in disco, through the vents in soccer, and by getting on the boxes by jumping on top of Iso. I would say that if you SAW them go through the KOS ways, you can kill them. Otherwise, no.

For the ladder that leads to the one way in soccer, it leads to a primary, but it's not literally connected to it. It requires you to jump for it, which would make me think it would be KOS. However, if it were to be KOS, it would conflict with the Lego blocks that "lead" to armory on legojail, since I recall @SL4DE saying that they aren't KOS.

@Jake for clarification, if needed.

• Like 1
Edited by Frostbitten

• Content Count:  370

im pretty sure you are reffering to me when i killed 3 ppl who jumped on the ladder

but to anwser your question i dont think its kos.

The reason i killed the t's is because the order was to crouch walk to soccer no jumping i shot them each once for jumping and once for running and most of them were already injured so they died lmao.

• Content Count:  5674

Ladders/Stairs

To further clarify what was started above, ladders and stairs are both considered to be part of the thing that they connect to. This includes invisible ladders such as the one on razor by VIP cells. For example if the ladder/stair leads directly to a catwalk/armory, being on the ladder/stairs is KOS.

This is the rule found here. So, for top of cells on vipinthemix I would see no reason to call that ladder KOS as it doesn't really lead to anything. As for the soccer catwalk thing that leads into the one-way with the AWP, I would probably call that KOS. Most people usually have considered that KOS as well. It does have a little gap between the ladder and the catwalk but the ladder also does lead to a secret above which has another weapon.

@Jake @SL4DE

EDIT: I mean top cells as a whole shouldnt be KOS unless someone is KOS up there for taking a vent or having a weapon.

• Like 2
Edited by Dominic

• Content Count:  1612

Top of cells are NOT KOS, and won't be automatically KOS in the rules. This is because if someone is up there, more than likely they are blatantly disobeying, or just recently used a secret, and should probably be shot down anyways (according to the situation, may vary)

That ladder in soccer isn't going to be KOS, if CTS have a problem with it, they can remove the weapon. I don't want CTS abusing the fact that they can kill a T for touching a ladder, and we do not need a rule to cover every specific spot and situation on a map.

In terms of killing someone based on location: Think before you shoot, there are tricky places easily accessible by skilled climbing that are also accessible by secret.

Remember CTS, you're in control at the start of the round, give intelligent orders in order to keep it that way.

Sent from Tapatalk

• Like 4

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.