? servers

? players online

jb ct incentive

• Content Count:  568

@Amazing instead of critising the points please add ur thoughts that can help the jb server, this argument for a change in jb had been a discussion many times I'm always thinking if i was fantastic(ex manager of jb) atm what would i do? other managers such as trazz would answer these suggestions on why it shouldn't or should be added, there has been many suggestions on the improvement of jb and the drop of player base has been extremely noticeable as i see less and less well known reg leaving the sg jb server and joining others. I do appreciate the addition of !menu being implemented but that doesn't solve all the old jb problems.

First of all I am not criticizing this post I am trying to state the issues that can happen if this plugin was added. Second there hasn’t been a lot of suggestion for the improvement of JB I am just giving my opinion in what can be wrong if this is implemented. For the part about the same maps there are some really good maps in Map Suggestions just they have been there for 2 weeks too a month. ZZL just requested 4 new maps which are really nice.

Edited by Amazing

• Content Count:  625

Or just.... show them how its done on CT? If you're a good role model on how to play CT side you can influence how people actually play CT. Give them ideas for new orders for more variety, show them how to enforce, and just tell them what to do and what not to do. Camping can always be prevented by administration, and orders are usually repeated because of how powerful they are in determining round outcome (i.e. iso, take a step out freeze).

I don't think the CT side needs a buff because in all of my time on CT side since the update of the /ctbuy plugin I don't see many CTs doing this stuff. The only outliers would be the ones who are nuisances on the server and that can be dealt with accordingly. If you don't like CT orders, go on CT, give new ones, and based on the outcome those orders may be used again.

Ratio isn't really a problem right now as we have built up a reg base that are eager to play CT once the opportunity arises, so I don't think there should be a new incentive to play CT, we just need to teach them how to be good ones compared to the ones that lack fun.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  927

Like Vanya stated, I don't think CTs need any current buffs at the moment. The shop is really awesome and has been keeping CTs alive longer. Increasing the quality of CTs should be the main focus. For the command !drop, it would make CTs too strong and unfair to verse in many situations. Drop would practically give anyone free kills. Side note, but if you can't aim and still decide to play CT, you shouldn't be given such a huge assistance for something that you can fix on your own time.

As for incentives, it's pretty difficult coming up with all around good ideas. Everyone wants these incentives to be perfect and incentivizing to their liking, but that's insanely hard to do. Which is why I sometimes believe that there isn't much you can do besides fix how Jailbreak is played on our servers. We vote for these insanely T-sided maps, which obviously makes playing CT not as fun. We have 2000 secrets on these maps, making it super easy and fun for Ts, not for CTs. Not to mention that we have players that complain about imbalance ratios and not good CTs, yet they are the ones not playing CT! It's much easier to point fingers and complain than to actually start change. Until we have players willing to suck it up and help the game, we potentially might be stuck in a loophole for awhile.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  168

Yesterday i got on jb which lead to me making this post, i have tried teaching new ppl how to play ct telling them our unique features of our jb server and giving them a chance to give orders and guess how it ended :) they die and t's start rebelling 1 after the another. I only hope jb and return back to its prime in my opinion back in summer of 2019. @Vanya @Chad i don't think i will touch jb for another month... here i come ttt

• Content Count:  927

Yesterday i got on jb which lead to me making this post, i have tried teaching new ppl how to play ct telling them our unique features of our jb server and giving them a chance to give orders and guess how it ended :) they die and t's start rebelling 1 after the another. I only hope jb and return back to its prime in my opinion back in summer of 2019. @Vanya @Chad i don't think i will touch jb for another month... here i come ttt

I do wish that some parts of JB come back soon as well. But until then we just gotta deal with what is in front of us. Have fun playing TTT!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  417

Ratios have been fairly stacked towards CTs, as far as I've been seeing. New regs have been playing CT more and more often, and many players ask to be switched when admins ask. ngl Rawmondz you played at probably the lowest point in the day, but even then, ratio was like 5-12. !ctbuy is used more by regs because they probably have it binded (i do), and a notification shows up in chat telling players about it. As for new features, that would probably come from experience, would it not? I don't think we have the MOTD to show up as you log in anymore, so besides trying to explain the entire rule list, just link them the rules thread or something.

speaking of which !rules has things that go off the screen admin pls fix

• Content Count:  625

i just realised how hard jb is trying to stall till 2:30 for deathgame why don't we increase the time to 3:30 as an example

This is why we need more maps with non-deathgame games, there are a lot of maps currently in the map suggestion section that are under review.

Reply to Thread