? servers

? players online

New Forums Update

• Content Count:  568

Press Release

The new forums may be coming out tomorrow

(Steam-Gamers, Worldwide — August 15, 2020) fantastic today posted something in the announcements channel teasing us with “TomorrowTM” and inside of a private interview with Amazing he stated when prompted the statement “ I swear if the thing in announcements is another bait i’m going to cry fantastic” he reply’s with “i never bait” then Amazing proceeds to say “so is this the new forums” and fantastic responds with “you’ll see”. Is this it? Tomorrow the day the new forums come out? Find out tomorrow!

• Content Count:  1161

Press Release

(Steam-Gamers, Worldwide — August 15, 2020) fantastic today posted something in the announcements channel teasing us with “TomorrowTM” and inside of a private interview with Amazing he stated when prompted the statement “ I swear if the thing in announcements is another bait i’m going to cry fantastic” he reply’s with “i never bait” then Amazing proceeds to say “so is this the new forums” and fantastic responds with “you’ll see”. Is this it? Tomorrow the day the new forums come out? Find out tomorrow!

nah

• Content Count:  550

Press Release

Its going to be the biggest bait in SG history, watch.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1030

As an ex-CA, I can now reveal privileged information that I feel everyone should know. There are no new forums, there has never been a new forums, and there never will be nee forums. This has all been a cover-up for the real plans... moving back to steamgamers.com. Use this information wisely.

Reply to Thread