• Content Count:  870

Map Suggestion

Full map name

jb_clouds_sg

Type of map

Jailbreak

Link to map download

Additional Information

When I was a JB reg for countless of hours , The Greatest Map I had ever enjoyed and played on SG Jailbreak , Was Therefore Clouds and I really really enjoyed it , but it was sadly removed from the SG Nomination List Like the Map Obama Because It was Bugged and People could'nt load it , It was a great map it reg 20-30 players , and I wanted to see if you can fix this bug and add back the Map Clouds that most wonderful map I had ever enjoyed in my history of SG Jailbreak , Please Look Into It , It will be greatly appreciated by me , JB / MG Reg - Roddy

Screenshots attached

No

• Content Count:  3294

I was the one to make the map removal request, even though I'm probably the biggest fan of this map. The map still had two bugs the modding team was attempting to fix, and the map didn't perform very well. Upon switching to the map we'd lose half the population, and always have someone wanting to rtv off of it. Additionally, I'd been getting reports of some players not even being able to connect when we switched over to clouds. Click here to view the removal request.

• Like 1

Didn't the original version of jb_clouds have much better optimization, as players on first island didn't have to load second island and vice versa? I heard there were problems with that version of the map but things might have changed.

When that version of the map was live, the guards would give orders or a freeday on second island and camp 1st island. People had a big problem with it, so ultimately it was removed. People wanted the map back after that, so they contracted someone, Darnias, to re-make the map but with the two islands visible to each other. When Darnias did re-make it, apparently, he made it poorly and it caused bugs. One of those bugs were an invisibility glitch with the Metal Detector, causing the map to be removed again. Then, the map was finally added back when Infinityward_ re-made/fixed it.

Edited by TheZZL

Unfortunately, this map is not being added for multiple reasons. Our options are:

Add the map back in its last state, where it causes lots of lag and frequent bugs.

Add the original version of the map with the separated islands, which can cause a lot of camping and still low FPS gameplay.

Wait for SmoGG to update the map with better frame rate for players, like he’s planning/doing .

We’re going for option number three! Thank you for the suggestion, but this is being marked rejected.

Edited by TheZZL

Reply to Thread