? servers

? players online

Small issues

• Content Count:  568

idk that the community is that level of toxic. again abuse of server sytems isnt allowed on servers anyways.

Play 5-10 mins against jr.grandpa and see the levels of toxicity that people give him it is just demotivating for the player to get kicked because they can't help sounding like that.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  634

Play 5-10 mins against jr.grandpa and see the levels of toxicity that people give him it is just demotivating for the player to get kicked because they can't help sounding like that.

would feel good seeing ?b??a?n?n?ed next to the sad soul who abuses a kid on jb for his natural level of ball height. idk about you but i wouldnt VOTE off a ct for their voice, and a vote sytem would require a majority. again i will state that the majority of players in a server at one time are not for abusing the server populus based on their voices.

actions squeak louder than words

would feel good seeing ?b??a?n?n?ed next to the sad soul who abuses a kid on jb for his natural level of ball height. idk about you but i wouldnt VOTE off a ct for their voice, and a vote sytem would require a majority. again i will state that the majority of players in a server at one time are not for abusing the server populus based on their voices.

actions squeak louder than words

Even so, they don't abuse it? It's still forcing someone off the role they want to play. So are you stating that CT's should be able to kick off T's for rebelling too much? Nah because that isn't "fair" to the T's so how would it be fair to the CT's? Even if it is a majority vote all it takes is one person who can influence a lot of people such as maybe Reflex and then all of them follow behind and do as he says. If this is implemented (don't see it happening) and there is no admin on and the T's just keep kicking off all the CT's how would that be solved? For the part of "I wouldn't vote a CT for their voice" you are one of maybe 10 T's for example. Have you seen the way they react when one of them gets freekilled by accident? Its followed up with "slay slay slay slay slay slay". Also how about that one person that wants to give crouch walk orders? You just gonna kick them for wanting to make you guys crouch?

• Like 1
Edited by Amazing

• Content Count:  634

Even so, they don't abuse it? It's still forcing someone off the role they want to play. So are you stating that CT's should be able to kick off T's for rebelling too much? Nah because that isn't "fair" to the T's so how would it be fair to the CT's?

we are talking about a ct problem here not a t one so disregarding what you said about t side (not trying to argue about complete dogshit/rather trying to find a way to stop ct from being the dogshit when it goes bad) yes it is meant to force someone off the role. ANY NEW CT RULE AS WE ARE DISCUSSING WOULD BE DOING THE SAME THING My suggestion is aiming for something less preemptive and more about gameplay of ct's and how it affects the server.

anyone who abuses a system on the server can be punished for it so if a regular is going to do it then thors hammer goes in anuk idk what else to say?. theres already dead zone on the server when no admins and no ones recording so people can get away with anything so idk why adding it is so different to how the server is now, the alternative is we just sit there while someone screams ahh who has an admin on friends list or someone types in the shoutbox to say help.

also if youve ever noticed how hard it is for rtv votes to get put through sometimes then you might rethink how easy it will be for a single person to blatantly get a server to abuse it with them.

i am also one of those people who say slay slay slay and get mad when nothing happens, it would be nice when all of us playing feel that way towards a ct to be able to give him a nice big T side hug. yet it would also be nice for when ratio is 1:1 with people who have been on ct for 5 maps and wont change.

@Amazing bro if you will be the witch to my hunt we can move the whole ct side to t no questions asked

The way I see it is you're proposing that we let T's choose whos on CT and who isn't which isn't fair to the player who wants to play CT and is going to get switched because of the fact the enemy team doesn't like them. Realize you are ENEMEYS not ALLIES therefore if the CT does anything wrong the whole enemy T side will be like KICK HIM OFF CT!!!

• Content Count:  927

@Cept For Herany updates on those bugs?

As for the orders, it's based on the context of the order. For example, "be actively crouching" or "be actively knifing" is implying to continuously do it until the next order. The order "All T's crouch" implies the Ts to stay crouched because if you let go of your crouch button, you aren't in the crouch position. That's why you might hear a CT tell the Ts to stand afterwords.  Anyway, if a CT says "knife the ground", it implies to knife it once. Same thing goes for "all Ts jump". All you have to do is jump once.

We will throw around ideas and discuss options that have been suggested in the past. But for now, we aren't adding a T point requirement for CT. 

• Like 1

Reply to Thread