? servers

? players online

ADMIN

• Content Count:  568

So you know how on Retakes it says "(ADMIN) and then has muted someone" or "(ADMIN): Stop mic spamming." Could this be implemented to other servers like JB or TTT so the admin doesn't have to give up his cover in certain situations that they don't want to tag up or reveal which admin is there just there is an admin there enforcing the rules. Would this work or would the admins still have to tag up in these situations making it useless.

Edited by Amazing

• Content Count:  625

I don't think theres a need to reveal which admin there is because people will still know there's an admin online, it's not very useful to have a thing like this on JB or TTT.

Also, stuff about things we have to do and how the admin system works should be left to the higher ups in my opinion.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1987

So you know how on Retakes it says "(ADMIN) and then has muted someone" or "(ADMIN): Stop mic spamming." Could this be implemented to other servers like JB or TTT so the admin doesn't have to give up his cover in certain situations that they don't want to tag up or reveal which admin is there just there is an admin there enforcing the rules. Would this work or would the admins still have to tag up in these situations making it useless.

Admins have to tag up if they use their powers.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  568

Admins have to tag up if they use their powers.

Yeah I understand that but why is this system implemented in Retakes if admins have to tag up regardless. Anyways yeah I see how retarded this is now.

• Content Count:  1987

Yeah I understand that but why is this system implemented in Retakes if admins have to tag up regardless. Anyways yeah I see how retarded this is now.

By default the config is set to only show "ADMIN". The server manager would have to change it to show the admin’s name. That’s up to them afaik.

The suggestion is not retarded, you just lacked a bit of information. Appreciate the overall thought of it.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread