? servers

? players online

Kahoot Event

• Content Count:  625

I think it would work but finding more kahoot material may be hard for the events team, not sure what they covered in the last kahoot but I think if another kahoot event was hosted different topics should be there to keep things interesting.

• Content Count:  569

@Vanya they hosted Ultimate 2010s Trivia, General Knowledge and CSGO Trivia. What would be really nice is a SG quiz such as, when was it founded or just SG topics. The events team or anybody willing to do it and not participate in that round because they know the answers could make a Kahoot quiz.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  971

These events are fun and all, but sadly from the events I've seen done by my school and other communities is that Kahoot scales atrociously when there are too many people for two main reasons;

1. Trolls; people no doubt someone is going to bot the server with crude shit and overwhelm the service so that it slows to a crawl or just straight up crashes.

2. General dysfunction; across long or even medium distances, Kahoot as a platform struggles. I feel like at least ~60% of the players are going to be stuck in limbo as the game constantly freezes for them or they just keep getting kicked and spend the entire game trying to log back in.

I think the event would be a great idea if these weren't drawbacks, and I don't want to necessarily discourage the team from picking this one up but I wouldn't hold your expectations too high as it's likely the event blows up in our face.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  569

Those are two problems the team should probably consider but for the first portion about the trolls this can be easily done with as the owner can kick whoever they can please (owner of kahoot lobby) so if some kid that thinks he’s funny goes into the game with the name Nick Gerr he will simply get kicked. For the general dysfunction that would probably be the main concern but considering if the last kahoot event went well without this issue I wouldn’t see a issue running it again.

Reply to Thread