? servers

? players online

Asking for first shot in LR

• Content Count:  128

What rob said isnt really first shot first shot Is you would like to try to damage the opponent Ct in this case first you dont want first shot into your body kinda a bitch move but thats just me.

I typed this on my phone.

• Content Count:  568

What rob said isnt really first shot first shot Is you would like to try to damage the opponent Ct in this case first you dont want first shot into your body kinda a bitch move but thats just me.

I typed this on my phone.

Sorry if I misunderstood you, but what rob said WAS first shot when you ask for "First shot" this doesn't mean you would like to be shot in the body because then I would ask "Shoot me in the body" I want the first shot to inflict damage to the opponent not to get shot and lose HP.

• Content Count:  2342

This is not that complicated...

A "first shot" is when someone takes an intentional shot at someone else as part of the LR to try to inflict damage.

When a T says as part of their LR rules "give me first shot", that does not mean the CT gets to shoot the T in the body and inflict damage. By doing this, the CT has taken the first shot as part of the LR.

Please don't over-complicate a very simple system.

When someone states "give me first shot" and I shoot them, they receive first shot.

You've shot them first. You took the first shot of the LR. Hello???

• Like 13

Reply to Thread