? servers

? players online

Events Recap 8/4/2020

• Content Count:  1633

Events Recap

8/4/2020

Time for another feedback thread! We're looking for your feedback on the events we've hosted in the last two weeks. Below are all the events we've had in the last two weeks.

Server Events

ZE Final Fantasy Event

MG ScoutKnivez

Call of TTT Event

FFA RPG Climb To The Top

7 Days of Quarantine 2: Electric Boogalo

General Events

None

We ask that you provide feedback for any of the listed events you attended. Let us know what we did right and what can be improved upon. Please keep all comments constructive, on-topic, and respectful. All feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by Kieran

• Content Count:  550

MG ScoutzKnivez - Server had a max of like 10-11 people when I played. It had a lot of potential but no one showed up. It got kind of boring after a bit playing with no one but I hope future mg events go better.

Call of TTT- Loved it. The amount of people enjoying the awps on the map made the server more lively. #fazeup, either way it was a fun and nice refresher off of the usual TTT and allowed us to have more fun.

• Content Count:  625

Well the 7 Days of Quarantine 2: Electric Boogalo was definitely one of my favourites as I won like 70$ in games for free just being a nolife (DOOM lets go).

The TTT event was fun and interesting but I feel that it could've been spiced up further, such as a speed boost or a health nerf to make it more lively and chaotic like a game of COD would be.

• Content Count:  1633

Well the 7 Days of Quarantine 2: Electric Boogalo was definitely one of my favourites as I won like 70$ in games for free just being a nolife (DOOM lets go).

I'm quoting you but this is for everyone reading this. Obviously these large scale events don't happen too often and we're looking to make them better. Is there anything you guys are really looking for from these events (other than good prizes of course)? Do you guys like raffles and challenges?

• Content Count:  922

ZE Anime Event - the event was good overall, but I think that there was some trouble with submitting the rounds you were alive in, but it was still good, I would love to see another one of these ZE map themed events with prizes.

Call of TTT - the event was solid, People seemed to have fun, but the amount of trickshotting was kindof dumb but it was fun, it could be better though.

• Content Count:  824

I'm quoting you but this is for everyone reading this. Obviously these large scale events don't happen too often and we're looking to make them better. Is there anything you guys are really looking for from these events (other than good prizes of course)? Do you guys like raffles and challenges?

i personally liked the raffles and challenges but i feel like I liked the last 7 DoQ better because it also used games outside of csgo. i feel like it could be made so there are challenges for csgo servers and then you just submit a screenshot for playing an outside of csgo game with the sg community.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread