? servers

? players online

[Retakes] Knife and Utility only

• Content Count:  1030

I actually thought of this event before, but it wouldn't work simply because of how the Retakes server is structured. There are only 9 spots, so only 9 people would be able to attend the event at a time, while everyone else would just have to watch which wouldn't be very fun.

Cept said it best - knife fight retakes is fun when it's just a spur of the moment kind of thing, but a larger audience wouldn't work for this type of event.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  127

This would probably be a great idea for other servers, for instance 5x speed and knifes on TTT, it wouldnt work with retakes. First, its a 4v5, i think you can see whats wrong with that. Another reason is that it would be a 9 player exclusive event, not something you can call an event. 3rd, retake has more of a competitive feel than the other servers. We do crack jokes and have fun but a goofy event like that won’t sit well with retake regulars and newcomers looking for retakes

• Content Count:  568

As someone who plays retakes a lot personally I really wouldn't be the biggest fan of this I go on retakes to actually play the game not to just knife fight and I can also imagine most of the other retakes regulars probably wouldn't enjoy this much either.

I can see your perspective on this and yeah this event probably wouldn't work for retakes because you guys get on to play retakes not knife fights.

Edited by Amazing

Reply to Thread