? servers

? players online

Awp secret

• Content Count:  373

I think that awp secret is too op even with the new change i think that we need to move the teleport of third cell behind the door in garage so we ct's have more of a chance against someone who spawns in with gun before the ct's

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1030

I have to disagree. The main point of moving the AWP to above window is that the rebelling T is required to enter the secret to reach the AWP. Before, they could just jump up, grab the AWP, and go back to garage. If the CTs move fast, they can easily trap the T in the secret and pinch them, or nade them to death. Moving the AWP was just to give the CTs a bit more time to have to counter someone who uses the third cell secret.

If the CTs are slow out of armory, don't check the secret, or don't work together to take the T out, it gives the T a chance to take advantage. If the CTS work together, anyone stuck in AWP secret is basically dead.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  373

and @kuri i have to say all the ct's suck they play community servers all day they dont know how to play cs so when they deal with a person holding a angle with a awp they just get killed and its annoying cuz there's nothing to do if they get there before u the whole point of ct is to have guns but one teleport gives u guns faster then the ct's?

@Benzene they didnt move to the window its still the same

@20 scrolls was the one who made the fix I believe, the AWP should have been moved to right under the window, if I remember correctly.

and @kuri i have to say all the ct's suck they play community servers all day they dont know how to play cs so when they deal with a person holding a angle with a awp they just get killed and its annoying cuz there's nothing to do if they get there before u the whole point of ct is to have guns but one teleport gives u guns faster then the ct's?

Moving the AWP further is not an answer to bad CTs. If there are bad CTs there's not much anyone can do about that, except try to get good CTs on, play CT yourself, or try to communicate with your team better. But the map shouldn't have to be edited to give a crutch to poor-performing CTs or ones who don't know what they're doing.

• Like 1

i mean @Benzene we can do something we can move the teleport spawn to ct's have more of a chance

Well, I'll explain it this way. There are going to be different phases of CTs and Ts in Jailbreak. For a time you can have super shitty CTs, and then the next day wake up to see regs and good CTs on. If the map is edited to adjust for a poor-performing CT side, as soon as good CTs get on they're going to be able to counter that incredibly easily. Next thing you know, the secret isn't worth going in, because it's been nerfed to compensate for bad CTs that have been replaced by ones who know what they're doing. It's a cycle, and it's just going to create unnecessary work in the long run.

I think that specifically for AWP secret it's in a good place as of now, and it doesn't need to be changed. But I'd also like to hear a manager's thoughts on this as well. @Bacon @Infinityward

• Like 1
Edited by Benzene

• Content Count:  1633

why delete my message???

Because it's a shitpost. You literally provided nothing other than one word and you've been doing this a lot. Stop acting like you don't know what you're doing.

Put an ounce of effort into something you say for once.

• Like 6

Reply to Thread