? servers

? players online

R6 Custom Scrim Event

• Content Count:  927

It wouldn't be a bracket type event. Instead, it's just a normal 5v5 custom game. We can sub in players each game if we have more players wanting to play. The first 10 players would play the first map and hope that someone doesn't mind switching out. Would be much easier to manage than having to worry about every teams schedule matching up. If I remember correctly, that event didn't go well anyway. Thoughts?

• Like 3

• Content Count:  568

Seems like a fun event but the only issue I think would occur is that more than 10 people show up for the event and then comes the bickering and complaining from the people who didn't get in that wanted to get in. It would be odd trying to switch players in and out because for example if you have 15 players, 10 of those players get in but the other 5 don't. How would you distinguish who gets swapped in and out? Yes people can be nice enough to give up their spot but I doubt if you have an odd number of people that enough people will be willing to give up there spot unless the number is 11 or 13.

• Content Count:  927

Seems like a fun event but the only issue I think would occur is that more than 10 people show up for the event and then comes the bickering and complaining from the people who didn't get in that wanted to get in. It would be odd trying to switch players in and out because for example if you have 15 players, 10 of those players get in but the other 5 don't. How would you distinguish who gets swapped in and out? Yes people can be nice enough to give up their spot but I doubt if you have an odd number of people that enough people will be willing to give up there spot unless the number is 11 or 13.

Those who get subbed out can just quickly play a game together. Then the 5 that didn't get subbed would have to leave. Anyway, you can make them sign up on the forums to first give you an idea of how many people would attend. I don't think we have 15 people that play R6, so we shouldn't have to worry about it.

EDIT: If we do have 15+ players, something can be done. If we some how have 20, we can do 2 games.

• Like 1
Edited by Chad

• Content Count:  568

Those who get subbed out can just quickly play a game together. Then the 5 that didn't get subbed would have to leave. Anyway, you can make them sign up on the forums to first give you an idea of how many people would attend. I don't think we have 15 people that play R6, so we shouldn't have to worry about it.

Sounds like a good plan

Reply to Thread