? servers

? players online

forum name change

• Content Count:  87

i feel like u should change the name urself and not ask a admin to change it, but with this method u can only change ur name once a month or something like that and people can see ur past username for a year

Edited by Charliere

• Content Count:  568

This would be nice but I think the reason you have to run a name change by a BD is because they have to make sure it isn't offensive, racist or any other bad things I don't know if this is true however.

• Content Count:  3294

Personally, I don't find myself needing a name change because I signed up to the forums with my gamertag/name I've always used. Most of time when people need a name change it's either because they're trolling or they actually found a name for themselves. I think if something like this were to be implemented, it would be on the new website which might come sometime this year? If a name ended up being racist/derogatory it would be easy to spot and change the name back to what it originally was, or do whatever the current protocol is for those types of names.

It sounds like a good idea, but will probably not be implemented anytime soon. For now, click on one of the red names in this list and send them a private message asking for a name change.

Edited by TheZZL

Reply to Thread