? servers

? players online

[TTT] Health Station

• Content Count:  60

Why can another detective destroy another detective's health station without permission?

I was a detective and another detective destroy when i was healing. I couldnt do anything and basically wasted my credits.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

Should throw this in the Rules Discussion https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=146

I've personally never had a D buddy with that low braincells lol but maybe you can get it changed into a new rule:ThRza:

I think it would be a pretty insignificant rule change, as in it's not required to add another rule. This barely happens, and if it does happen it's most likely either a mistake or them trying to be tactical. In the rare case that they're griefing, you could tell them off or let them know how they're impacting gameplay.

• Content Count:  1987

Detectives should not be doing that. They’re just griefing the server and harassing the player. It should be covered by this rule:

We will not tolerate any form of disrespect or harassment. This includes using the rules or a lack there of to harass another player.

Find it disappointing for people to go out of their way to try and "break" the system or abuse "loopholes". Don’t be an ass.

Reply to Thread