? servers

? players online

CT's Telling T's stop delaying the LR

• Content Count:  568

It has been brought up to me by @TheZZL that CT's can give the order stop delaying LR (which I knew) but then he said the T has 3 seconds to stop delaying the LR (the CT can be nice and allow the T to "line up there shot") but regardless 3 seconds is enough for someone to say "Give me a second" before they get sprayed down so can the time be extended to maybe 5-10 seconds so that the T maybe has a second or two to shoot their shot or just make the order "Stop delaying the LR shoot you shot by (time)"

• Content Count:  625

If the T is able to take a shot but is purposefully not taking it (which is highly situational and is subject to discretion) I think 3 seconds is enough for them to take the shot. To be truly delaying in a shot for shot is having the ability to take your shot but not shooting, so giving a tight time limit keeps them in check and makes sure they are trying to do their LR. It could possibly be extended to 5 seconds as I know some people can't aim and 3 seconds isn't enough, but should they really be delaying an LR? It's just wasting time.

• Content Count:  568

If the T is able to take a shot but is purposefully not taking it (which is highly situational and is subject to discretion) I think 3 seconds is enough for them to take the shot. To be truly delaying in a shot for shot is having the ability to take your shot but not shooting, so giving a tight time limit keeps them in check and makes sure they are trying to do their LR. It could possibly be extended to 5 seconds as I know some people can't aim and 3 seconds isn't enough, but should they really be delaying an LR? It's just wasting time.

Yeah but my issue with this rule is that it hasn't even been 20 seconds and he's running in and out of his teammates and I'm bumping into his teammates and he still can give this order although the situation I'm in is I'm going to either A hit his teammates or B miss and die regardless.

EDIT: Posted this after not seeing infinity's post :O

Reply to Thread