Nugget
    Yurrr

ATLAB and LOK

Avatar the last air bender and the legend of kora are fire!!!!! My Favorite shows ONG. That shit has been so good since day one. I’m just wishing they make another avatar series!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nugget For This Useful Post:
    Rob. (07-23-2020)

Rob.
    Cool
    I watched avatar in 3 days and cant wait for LoK to come to netflix, I havent heard to many good things about LoK but i am really hoping it fills the gap left by only 3 seasons of avatar.

ape chy
    SG Regular

Ikr ATLA is sooo good the character development on my boi ZUKO tho. The storyline is great and the action as well. Goated. But IMO LOK wasn’t as good as ATLA. It doesn’t feel the same like ATLA. I mean it HAD its moments, and it kind was good but ATLA is undefeated. If u finished watching ATLA there are comics after the ending. It goes in the order like this: The Promise (3 Part) The Search (3 Part) The rift (3 Part) North and South (3 Part) and Imbalance (3 Part) you can search up the correct order online but definebtly read/watch the comics on YT, it worth it and it’s much more interesting than a happy ever after.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ape chy For This Useful Post:
    Rob. (07-23-2020)

Halo
    where do i watch Legends of Kora I can't find it anywhere

ape chy
    SG Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    where do i watch Legends of Kora I can't find it anywhere
    Get a VPN (I suggest watching it on your phone if you have one otherwise on ur pc but idk) It’s coming out in August but if you really wanna watch it right now you can go to legendofkorra.tv with your VPN on. From there you can watch both ATLA and LOK. There are 4 books. If there are any buffering issues just refresh the page and go back to the part you were on. I’d suggest waiting like 1 month more because it’s literally in 1 month and it can be annoying to keep clicking cancel to subscribe to this and that and when you click something you have to press the back button. But I did this and at least I got to watch my legend of korra. Only do this if you really really wanna watch it otherwise wait a few weeks than.

(It’s one of those YOUR PHONE HAS BEEN HACKED BY A VIRUS GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY annoying shit but yeah that’s all.)

(Edit: The exact date it will come out is August 14, 2020. Sorry for the edits)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ape chy For This Useful Post:
    Halo (07-23-2020)