? servers

? players online

Charity stream conclusion

• Content Count:  701

VC2mN0m.png

The 12 hour Steam-Gamers Charity Stream has come to an end and we would like to thank everybody for participating. With your help, we have raised a grand total of $1342.69 for Direct Relief. Thanks to your generosity we will be able to help the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. @Kieran & I would like to thank all the people that streamed and made it very exciting, @BoM, @Dreamz, @Bright, @Tyymunk, @Hawks, @Acer, @Macmine411, @EricTheGamer. We'd like to thank the Marketing Team, Events Team and Media Team for their contributions towards this stream, especially @thuxys because he created some amazing overlays/panels for us to use. Thank you to @Ned, @Strayyz and @John for laying out the foundation for this stream and future streams to come. We would also like to thank @fantastic and John for helping us reinvent the twitch channel and giving it some life. Lastly I would like to personally thank @BoM for all the hard work and determination he has put into this project. He helped everyone out and made this whole thing possible. We wish to be able to do this stream annually/semi-annually with different charities. You guys have been amazing and the stream was very entertaining. We will definitely be looking into what we can improve on so that the next one will be even better.

Thank you to everyone who donated no matter how big or small. Here is a list of the people who contributed -

TheZZL - $236

Hawks - $150

Steven - $120

BoM - $100

Frostbitten - $100

ManiacJak - $96.69

Roux - $75

Dreamz - $57.34

Alex - $50

Booch - $50

Cody. - $50

Dominic - $40.12

Gentoo - $30

Bacon - $25

Kieran - $25

Tyymunk - $25

Clamor - $20

Rygor - $15.08

Kopsta - $15

Acer - $10

Error - $10

McBride - $10

Ray - $6.66

Thump - $6

EricTheGamer - $5

Poke - $5

Strayyz - $5

Charliere - $3

Black Rain - $1.11

Polarzz - $0.69

Thanks @Cody. for requesting tts...

• Like 49
Edited by Bacon

• Content Count:  2187

I wish I could have been there for the entire stream and maybe even stream for the cause, but work likes to mess everything up.

Still, as late and tired as I was, I’m glad to have stopped by and dropped my hundo after work.

7aOCpXh_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Here’s hoping the next charity stream is just as successful as this one!

• Like 22

Reply to Thread