? servers

? players online

aight question

• Content Count:  1382

so i hopped into discord for a night and there are n words being tossed left and right from regulars all the way to high staff, and just wondering did some shit change or did i just get jipped real quick to speedrun my funeral any%

like ya'll gonna enforce this shit or are the collective people just so fed up with the rule already that dudes don't care.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

like ya'll gonna enforce this shit or are the collective people just so fed up with the rule already that dudes don't care.

You could bring it up to those people if you're personally not comfortable with the word or people using it the way they were, but at the same time you are in the position to report them if you deem it racist/breaking the rules. You can reference this thread or this chat if you're confused about the "Don't be racist" rule. I'm not speaking from a place of authority in this matter, but you have routes to take this issue through (Speaking to an IA/speaking to a member of the Board). The n-word is allowed, I believe, but like the servers if it's racist or derogatory you would be told off. I'm not telling you what you heard, but I'd be surprised if regulars and "high staff" were being racist; and instead of reporting it you made this thread.

This thread right here is also perfect for what you're talking about, additionally this sentence is key:

We are not strictly zero-tolerance at SG, but our goal is to ensure that people understand that intentional racism (direct or implied) will not be tolerated and our staff will be kept to the same standard.
  • Like 13
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  3150

New discord rules will be released soon, should clarify any misconceptions you might have of the rules. As it is right now nothing you said here is breaking any rule.

• Like 6

Reply to Thread