? servers

? players online

TTT Jihad

• Content Count:  903

Idk if this can be done but what if when a T buys a Jihad it puts it on the ground in front of them and they'd have to press E to "equipped" it (Kinda like R6 when rook puts armour down) that way there wouldn't be any time to wait before it can be activated since when they pick it up, that is also the T "priming" it. (It can only be picked up once by any T, there wouldn't be 5 of em for the whole team like R6)

Plus it would add a bit of risk to get it since if people see you "equipped" it, you could be killed.

I don't know how to make plugins but in my mind only the T would be able to pick it up and the credits for the Jihad would be lowered a bit to make the reward more appealing than the risk.

Maybe this would be a more reasonable suggestion before the new plugin but idk I think its a cool idea.

If you have idea's to build off this or you see issues with this PLEASE give your feedback.

Edited by Mace

• Content Count:  1987

I really see no benefit to having this added. The suggestion seems to be a more lengthy and complicated way to have a jihad bomb. This would also put the Traitor more at risk since they have to place a visible object onto the ground then pick it back up.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  903

I really see no benefit to having this added. The suggestion seems to be a more lengthy and complicated way to have a jihad bomb. This would also put the Traitor more at risk since they have to place a visible object onto the ground then pick it back up.

I get where your coming from and yes if the T wanted to use it they would be more at risk but the way I see this is that it, if the T were to buy the Jihad it would give the item more flexibility as to how you can use it.

Whether it be that you plant it somewhere and frame someone for buying it, tricking people to go near it then pick it up and blow everyone up or even stashing it for your T buddie(s) to use in case you die plus you wouldn't have to wait for the timer to finish since when you'd equipped the Jihad it would be primed.

Maybe its a bad idea for TTT but for every amazing idea there are 100 bad one's before it.

Edited by Mace

• Content Count:  625

I don't think the Jihad needs a nerf like this as the Jihad is already a weapon that can be countered very easily. There are multiple weak spots of this weapon that make the T vulnerable, such as:

1) The high(er) credit price

2) The time it takes to arm, in which makes you vulnerable as you would probably not be able to buy any other T items

3) The actual jihad that leaves you vulnerable and takes your life if you successfully use it

These weak spots counter its devestating explosion so I feel it is a balanced item, maybe even an item that needs a bit of buffing in terms of arming time and damage radius.

• Like 1
Edited by splayd

• Content Count:  1161

Kind of like what Trazz said, it just seems like a more complicated version of the Jihad Bomb, and if anything this seems like more of a nerf to the item, which is probably the last thing the Jihad needs. A great thing about the Jihad is the fact that it causes confusion and in a lot of cases people don't know who to shoot, one of the best things to do with a jihad is blend in with the crowd then blow it up, but if people can all clearly tell that you're wearing a vest you'll get gunned down even faster then you already do.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  971

I think the change is pretty simple; remove the arming timer completely and remove the sound it makes when it's armed. It's already way too easy to know which person has the jihad not only because of the arming beep but the LOLOLOLOL sound is pretty damn obvious.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  625

I think the change is pretty simple; remove the arming timer completely and remove the sound it makes when it's armed. It's already way too easy to know which person has the jihad not only because of the arming beep but the LOLOLOLOL sound is pretty damn obvious.

Supposedly the new plugin doesn't have the arming sound, and the "LOLOLOLOL" sound is what makes the jihad THE JIHAD, the arming timer prevents someone from spontaneously buying this item to destroy a crowd; it'll be way too OP and be the new random TP if these changes were made. It's like just straight up blowing up without any warning and/or preparation, and any T could do this at any time, completely ending the round. I think it's fine right now and we don't need to seriously nerf or buff it.

• Like 1

The current arming time is 15 seconds and the beep has been removed.

• Like 4

Along with this any possible teamwork or trickery that could come with this suggestion would not be worth the time it could take to edit the plugin for this.

We appreciate the suggestions but, rejected.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread