? servers

? players online

Change

• Content Count:  108

Daft, Change is a very natural thing and it is very good. I never really saw you as that toxic of a person but I have been in your shoes a couple years ago and I think that I really made a big change with my attitude. If I can do it so can you. I Know that you can do it.

also when that admin app rolls around count me as a support :ez:

• Content Count:  1952

You've always labelled yourself some nasty things, mainly in admin applications. You're a smart dude who's got self awareness and I think that's a big thing you have going for you. Of course, nobody needs a magnifying glass to see that you have been a douche however I see you as some reflection of myself. Change is always going to be hard and you're not always going to be a great person but it's a good first step. I think you've got a big road ahead of you but I assure you it'll be worth it. Good on ya.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1253

It takes a ton to change your entire attitude like that but to even publicize the change is even more of a feat. I've noticed an immense amount of change maturity-wise and it really impressed me. I once was and sometimes still am toxic and it’s something you can change but not as fast as you had. You’ve become a way more helpful person and a cooler person to hang around with and I really appreciate the self-change. Thanks a ton and I’m sorry you had to go through that family stuff as well it isn’t easy to keep a good mindset during that type of stuff. Good luck and take care and stay healthy @dafty.

• Content Count:  64

It truly is nice to see posts like these, where a person addresses features about themselves that they are completely aware of and take initiative to change. I started playing here roughly about the same time as you and my first impressions were that you were pretty fucking toxic but also pretty fucking humourous. Sometimes, the "toxic" overcame the "humourous" and that happened frequently. I usually don't like people who take things too far and are overly toxic for no reason but you stuck out. It never came to me that you were the type of person that would mass freekill or micspam some retarded shit. However, I do hope the change works out for you in the end. Unfortunately, I haven't been the most active on sg lately but I look forward to seeing your growth as a person. Good luck daft.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread