? servers

? players online

Jim's random check in 2!

• Content Count:  189

Hi all!

Wow, so much has happened in the past months that I forgot to check in to my online family. I recently turned 20 and I feel old already haha. I hope all are doing well and are continuing to wear masks and social distancing because fuck covid! I have been playing lots and lots of COD Warzone lately when I am free from my online classes and I would love to play with some of you guys again (post below and we can squad up guys!!) My university has decided that I will have hybrid classes that are both online and on campus in the fall and I am honestly excited to just be on campus again. I am going into my junior year and hopefully will graduate before the normal four years for my bachelors to get a head start on dental school! Lastly, I am still dating the love of my life (lucky me) and we all wish you guys the best. I love seeing this community still strong as ever and I miss you all dearly.

Sincerely,

jimmy :)

• Like 33

• Content Count:  927

Thanks for the check up jim! It's always great to see that you're doing well and being successful. If I played Warzone, I'd definitively play with you! I hope you stay healthy and safe man. Finish college strong!

• Like 1

Welcome back mate.

My university said we were going to do hybrid classes too but then they randomly turned on us and put the entire semester online. That might become a trend with the recent spike in cases.

ah, I fear that may be the case for me since I am in Florida and Floridians are more afraid of not making it to Sunday golf than covid.

Yo Jim miss you dawg, add me on warzone so I can carry your ass. Ps4 username: LocoSOAB

Hey man miss you too! Having trouble adding you. Add me instead! PSN: jim_noooo

• Like 1

Reply to Thread