? servers

? players online

Flashlights

• Content Count:  568

Is there a way to remove the noise that a flashlight makes like the noise that sounds like a chat sound? It's very annoying and sometimes gives away your location.

• Content Count:  625

Just.... don't use the flashlight? Or inspect your weapon? I'm not sure why we need to edit a plugin that is causing an extremely minor problem.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  625

Amazing brought this up to me when we were in game as I sometimes spam my flashlight and he could hear each click. I frankly never noticed but if a group of people start spamming flashlights it could get annoying.

Although it could get annoying, it's not that loud IMO compared to people normally speaking in VC. The only thing it would do is distract you, as it doesn't prevent you from hearing other sounds such as gunshots and VC. Yes, people can come together and spam it and you would hear a clicking sound, but usually, they don't do it very long (finger stamina), and if they do you could always just turn down your game volume so it is barely noticeable.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  678

My mans used finger stamina as anecdotal evidence. Regardless, the flashlight click is better rather than worse. It forces people in dark places to issue a sound queue, allowing nearby players to know their position. This is mostly useful on JB for finding people in vents, but can be used for the same purpose on TTT.

Reply to Thread