? servers

? players online

Streaming softwares

• Content Count:  568

Hey! I need a new recording software so I can start making some high quality videos. If you have one that haven't been mentioned in this thread please post it below. Thanks in advance.

Well I have both of these and the only issue I seem to find with either is everytime there is a vigorous movement or for example a headshot were the blood splatters and makes a louder noise the frames go strong but it looks like the Packet Loss is going up therefore it looking like its lagging everywhere but my CSGO is perfectly fine. It also happens alot and I dont think its something wrong with my computer or setting because I have a I9 9990 and a GeForce RTX 2070.

Edited by Amazing

• Content Count:  922

You can try using GeForce Experience to stream with. All you have to do is connect your account to twitch, youtube, or facebook gaming

You can try using GeForce Experience to stream with. All you have to do is connect your account to twitch, youtube, or facebook gaming

Thanks for the suggestion but I dont think anybody uses facebook gaming. But, all jokes aside I have tried using shadowplay aswell and the same issue happened so I honestly have no clue I just wanted to find one that I already havent used to try to isolate the issue.

Reply to Thread