? servers

? players online

SG Community Jailbreak Mapping // Mapping // SG

• Content Count:  238

Intro |

Hello, this post is regarding opinions as to what the SG Jailbreak Community would like to see within a JB map. I put this in the off-topic section of the forums, because I feel as though it were not fit for the "Map suggestions" category due to my post not regarding map removals, addons, or bugs. I am starting to regain interest in map-making and I would like to regain my happiness of map-making by starting on the SG Community Jailbreak server. I would like to ask the opinions of the SG Community Jailbreak players as to what you guys would like to recieve or expect in a JB map. I ask this favor, because I have lost all creativity when it comes to map-making.

Outo |

Thank you for reading this post. If you have ANY thoughts as to what you would like to see added in a JB map, please, PLEASE, PLEASEEEEEE, tell me what you think would be good, it does not matter if it is not a good thought, just drop it below!

Asuna // ThatTamer - Signing off

• Like 6

• Content Count:  1253

Is there a way to make it so someone’s SteamID can’t access a certain secret? If so make it Chy-Proof.... anyways, I feel like you should make some semi-easy secrets but not to accessible to the point where everyone dies in the matter of six seconds. A large map isn’t usually something our server likes so maybe try a small or medium-sized map. I think a player made map would be really cool and I’m excited to see what you can come up with!

• Like 2

• Content Count:  498

Is there a way to make it so someone’s SteamID can’t access a certain secret? If so make it Chy-Proof.... anyways, I feel like you should make some semi-easy secrets but not to accessible to the point where everyone dies in the matter of six seconds. A large map isn’t usually something our server likes so maybe try a small or medium-sized map. I think a player made map would be really cool and I’m excited to see what you can come up with!

It is actually possible to do that I’m not even joking

• Like 1

• Content Count:  113

I need a negev in armory.

Fully agree, and a buy zone.

Minigames

-Surf

-dodge course

-colors

-climb

-soccer

-disco

-small lr room

-NO ARMORY CATWALK

-vents from cell to armory ( breakable )

- vents from cell to scout secret (5-7 second after round starts)

Other

-3 to 4 weapons in cells including nades

-Awp secret that can be accessed from cell/iso 10-15 seconds after round starts (teleport)

-vip cell

-big cage

-Statue of Dominic (optional)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  526

If you were to actually go ahead and make a jb map for SG. I recommend using electric and summer as your base. What I mean is, try to create a similar amount of secrets and options for both teams. Don't over complicate major areas and keep the map layout clear. No one wants to get lost. Also keep in mind SG Jailbreak is harsh with new maps. So play it safe and make it as similar to something else as possible in some regards.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  590

I would say a clear, easy-to-remember layout is important. Make sure to have a good amount secrets too. Those are both extremely important, but the biggest, is to make sure the map isn’t too big. I promise you, no one likes an overly big map.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1103

A map like Summer would be nice, something towards that layout and maybe also mixing in elements from the Electric maps (I know Damon has basically already said this but I really want to see a map inspired by Summer and the Electrics maps). Also, please no awp secret

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1559

Don't make rebelling for T's extremely easy or don't make OP secrets that T's could get in less than 5 seconds, an example of this would be a secret that opens cell door for one of the T's (old ISO secret that made playing ct a nightmare to deal with). If your thinking of making something like an awp secret, then make it easily viewable for CT's (AWP secret in razor is right infront of armory so CT's can just watch it)

• Like 1

Reply to Thread