? servers

? players online

Event Recap 7/7/2020

• Content Count:  1633

Event Recap

7/7/2020

Sorry we're late, but we're back for another Events Recap! We're looking for your input on any of the events we have held in the last two weeks. Below are all the events we had during that two-week time span.

Server Events

1v1 Map Testing Event

Shot4Shot Tournament

[JB] Admins vs. Members

Minigames with Gungame Event

General Events

Skribbl.io Event

Secret Hitler Event

We ask that you provide feedback for any of the listed events you attended. Let us know what we did right and what can be improved upon. Please keep all comments constructive, on-topic, and respectful. All feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

• Like 11

• Content Count:  459

I was only able to attend one of the events listed and it was 1v1 Map Testing. It was overall a successful event, we played several different map testing weather they are good or bad and if they need some overall tweaks to come onto the server. There was opinions on the maps as well as likes and dislikes of the different maps but overall I think it wad pretty helpful to find out what maps need work and what maps need some general tweaking to fit on the server.

This event was well handled and was generally helpful to the server.

Edited by Astral
im stupid

• Content Count:  3052

I attended the Shot4Shot event, firstly I want to thank the event staff for putting it together. The map layout was fun, giving the spectators the ability to do different things while they wait. However, I felt like it took a long time for each round to start- making the tournament drag on and on. I am not sure if the turnout was bigger than expected was the main cause of havoc, but I do hope to see this come back in the future, in a more fun, streamlined way!

Ideas/Thoughts:

BO3 rounds IMO

Better gun management, to avoid delays/cheating

Better system to choose who gets to shoot first, as Rock Paper Scissors in chat is kinda... eh lol

Add more/expand the current waiting area to keep people occupied while they wait

I was also at the Skribble.io event, but not much to say about that, except we all suck at drawing :)

• Like 3

• Content Count:  625

The admins vs members on JB was fun, and it shows that it can be a recurring event that will bring people to the server. A repeat of this event will definitely bring back the same turnout as the simple mechanics of the event really appeals to the player base.

The Shot4Shot event definitely started out very rocky, and I feel that some sort of simple plugin or set of commands for the map could really help. Having teleporters to actually place players into the arena instead of admins doing it will help make the gameplay go more smoothly, as shown by the very slow 50 minute first round. It definitely was an interesting map for it to be held on, but another suggestion I have for this event is to actually have multiple "themed" arenas and have admins monitor each one, it will help make things go more smoothly and will spice up the dull arena we had for the s4s.

The Skribbl.io event was, well, interesting. Of course, we had fun trying to draw stuff and were all terrible at it, but there were a lot of people trolling and giving answers out, which kind of ruined the mood for some players.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1633

The Skribbl.io event was, well, interesting. Of course, we had fun trying to draw stuff and were all terrible at it, but there were a lot of people trolling and giving answers out, which kind of ruined the mood for some players.

I left halfway through the skribbl.io event because a few people were trolling and being dumb like Vanya said. Wasn't taken very seriously but overall it was fun enough

I believe we recently got our Events Team members more permissions in the Events voice channel on our Discord. They should now be able to mute players and prevent stuff like this from happening again.

If I'm wrong then we can just have someone with the powers to mute at our next event.

• Like 4
Edited by Kieran

Reply to Thread