? servers

? players online

[JB] Deathgame Fiesta

• Content Count:  922

How about a new JB event, where there's only deathgames.

Here are the rules:

- To play, you have to be on T side (reason: collision)

- you get X amount of lives. ( If you die during a deathgame you lose 1 life. )

- Everybody votes on a deathgame (Ex: say we do it like so: Gag the Ts, first 3 deathgames that pop up in chat after Ts being ungagged are the ones being voted on in a Vote (sm_vote), if a deathgame has been played, it can't be played again for the next 4 deathgames.)

Maps for this event?

Don't really know many because of fuckin electric maps lmao, but here are some maps that I know have loads of deathgames:

-jb_moonjail_sgedit

-jb_arcade_b4

Any thoughts on this? Please post below ;)

• Like 2
Edited by Asher

• Content Count:  113

I think it would be pretty interesting event, that will require some kind of skill. Strafes, bhop, right timing, and fun. :)

And i think Jb_undertale should be here too as new vipinthemix

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

This was suggested a while back by me and was rejected for the following reason:

Rejected for a couple of reasons. The main one is forced deathgames stray away from the core gameplay of our Jailbreak server. For example, the sports event which was in a similar vein was a disaster. A couple of other points are that this could be difficult to manage and people would feel discouraged from the start and not want to compete if they don't play deathgames often. It sounds like a great idea on paper, but much more difficult to implement.

I completely agree, I'd only re-support this idea if a lot of people wanted to participate/attend. I even made this document for maps/minigames to do on those maps, even though I only completed one map. The ideal maps for the event however, would be the following (In the order of best-worst minigames):

1. jb_chicken_island

2. jb_moonjail_sgedit

3. jb_arcade_b4

4. jb_undertale_v1e

5. jb_legobels_corp_v1d

6. jb_vipinthemix_cs (Possibly)

7. jb_prison_architect_v1 (Possibly)

8. ba_jail_canyondam_csgo_v7-2 (Possibly)

• Like 1
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  1030

I personally think that this event would be cool, but unless there was a LOT of people wanting to participate, I don't think it would be a good thing for our server. As Watchman said in the previous suggestion, forced deathgames deviate from how the Jailbreak server is played almost all of the time. Our server revolves around the deathmatch aspect of Jailbreak, and having an event that forces people to do deathgames rather than be able to rebel would probably cause many people to leave.

I personally think that if there was an event like this, it wouldn't have too much participation. I could be wrong, but I don't really think many people would like the idea of constantly doing deathgames for an event.

• Like 1
Edited by Benzene

Reply to Thread