? servers

? players online

New Monitor Suggestions

• Content Count:  6759

Time to get rid of this crappy 768p 60 Hz monitor and move on! I've been looking out for deals on monitors and I'm tempted to buy this, but I could use some suggestions because maybe I'm overlooking on something potentially better?

Looking for

• 24'' max
  • 1080p
  • 144Hz
  • IPS
  • G-sync would be nice but I read somewhere you can make FreeSync work with NVIDIA GPUs so doesn't matter(?)
  • Budget: Up to $250

Danke

1) It's TN doe D:

2) Saw this a while ago but lots of mixed reviews. Funny how it's out of stock at my local Micro Center. When I went last week, there were tons of them on the floor and seemed like no one wanted it

• Content Count:  550

This monitor fits the price range and specs (doesn't have g sync but has free sync). It is the one that I have and I have no qualms. I know people will shit on it because its an HP monitor but it ain't bad.
Edited by Case

• Content Count:  361

This is what you're looking for. It has pretty decent reviews and some tech channels have videos about it. It fits your specs and budget pretty well.
  • Like 2

• Content Count:  796

This is what you're looking for. It has pretty decent reviews and some tech channels have videos about it. It fits your specs and budget pretty well.

view sonics are some of the best price per quality, especially for high refresh rates/g/freesync, also comes with display port which a few above may or may not have(one doesn't even say), I personally have an acer XF251Q(60hz, https://www.amazon.com/Acer-XF251Q-bmiirx-FREESYNC-Technology/dp/B072L2MFT2) which i got for around 90 open box at bestbuy.

This is what I came here to suggest, bestbuy open box, they have many many monitors that they cannot sell as new just because the boxes have been ripped, broke, etc. These monitors may fit the exact specs you want, or not, but before ordering online its def worth to check whether you can score an almost half price, no delivery time monitor at best buy or a similar store, you also might have to ask them to see them from the back at some stores btw.

• Content Count:  1423

I personally just bought this a few weeks ago. It fits almost exactly what you're looking for and has fantastic reviews if you look at the 24inch 144hz G2 specific ones. It's currently out of stock from Amazon which sells it for $179, but if you keep an eye out, it seems to come back at that price every few days. It worked perfectly out of the box given a few menu adjustments, but that's just personal preference.

• Like 1

Really wanted this one after you sent me the link on Discord but seems like it'll be a while for it to be in stock. I found the XG2402 model for $209.99 at Micro Center yesterday but because it's TN I didn't pick it up.

I personally just bought this a few weeks ago. It fits almost exactly what you're looking for and has fantastic reviews if you look at the 24inch 144hz G2 specific ones. It's currently out of stock from Amazon which sells it for $179, but if you keep an eye out, it seems to come back at that price every few days. It worked perfectly out of the box given a few menu adjustments, but that's just personal preference.

I snagged one 30 seconds ago because I luckily checked Amazon just in time. The $179 (+$11 tax) price tag screamed, "pick me!" Thanks a lot for the suggestions. Looking forward to getting this in 2 weeks

• Like 2

Reply to Thread