jb_lego_jail_2k17 removal

• Content Count:  568

Map Removal

Full map name

jb_lego_jail_2k17

Type of map

Jailbreak

Why should we remove it

Well there are 2 variations of this map and neither of them are played a lot unlike other maps that have been removed such as avalanche if anything this is played less than avalanche.

• Content Count:  209

If your only reasoning for removing this map because its not played then your wrong, this map is the 11th most played map and has been played more than summer jail by 10 days.

Not the best way of thinking bc 1.Its the hdr fix of summer jail and 2. lego had been around longer then the hdr fix, the og summer jail is like top 5 most played.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  625

I agree with the fact that we shouldn't have 2 of basically the same maps which are both equally not played on the server. These maps are kind of third tier maps, which are usually only voted when:

1) People tell everyone in VC to vote for said map

2) The map is in the number 4 place during voting (where people usually click when they don't care)

3) There are no other maps in the voting poll that people know how to play/want to play

The only difference I see between both the 2k17 and the v8 are the games that are on the map. However, with the preference of both climb and monopoly I see when we play said maps, and the hated teleport tower, jb_lego_jail_v8_final_sg_fix should be the map to go, not the 2k17 version.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  417

2k17 is always the better option, not only because of nostalgia but because it has fuckin climb, that shit pops

additionally, rebelling on 2k17 has much easier secrets (I still don't know how to get rid of the gate in v8), and control over Ts is much easier when there isnt a massive building in the way.

Reply to Thread