? servers

? players online

Pardons

• Content Count:  128

So just now I asked kuri if i could have a pardon if i would lr and he said he would if I lred and did knife fight and knife fight only so I said ok and lred him, and he killed me I feel like if you say someone is pardoned you shouldn't be able to kill them for it cause I just generally got kinda confused, this is my input on how I think this should be can I get more peoples opinions on this topic?

• Content Count:  1030

CTs don't have to honor pardons. If you're KOS, you're KOS. It doesn't matter how many promises they make not to kill you, or that they'll let you re-LR, at the end of the day you are KOS. Adding this as a rule doesn't really make sense, and I'll explain a scenario that could result from it.

First, if there are multiple CTs alive and there's one KOS T alive. If one of the CTs said that the T could have a pardon, that would mean no other CT would be allowed to kill that T. It doesn't make sense to have this, since the T has aready done something to make them KOS, whether that be killing a CT, winning an LR, or using a secret.

After it's all said and done, you're KOS and it's up to the CTs to decide whether or not to let you live or to kill you.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  908

CTs don't have to honor pardons. If you're KOS, you're KOS. It doesn't matter how many promises they make not to kill you, or that they'll let you re-LR, at the end of the day you are KOS. Adding this as a rule doesn't really make sense, and I'll explain a scenario that could result from it.

First, if there are multiple CTs alive and there's one KOS T alive. If one of the CTs said that the T could have a pardon, that would mean no other CT would be allowed to kill that T. It doesn't make sense to have this, since the T has aready done something to make them KOS, whether that be killing a CT, winning an LR, or using a secret.

After it's all said and done, you're KOS and it's up to the CTs to decide whether or not to let you live or to kill you.

This ^

• Like 1

Reply to Thread