26 members have voted

1. 1. Remove points

• Remove points for damage
    • Remove points/stats entirely
    • Keep the point system
    • Keep points being added/removed for kills

Remove the jb point system

• Content Count:  625

I mean we can go on about what to suggest for the point system for gangs, but the reason that solo points would be so much more rewarding than gang points would be for the reason that it shows a certain players dedication and skill rather than a whole groups with gangs. Also, I dont feel that gangs would encourage rebelling because for example there can be 10/20 people in a specific gang, but if its based on kills you can have Chy and then 19 people that barely get kills and if its based off of time you can have 20 people that are not the best at the game but just only play JB so if this idea gets implemented they should just find a way that its more based off of skill rather than just time or kills because both of those can be obtained easily by 20 people at the same time.

I mean a gang could be capped to like 5-8 players, making it more competitive with a lot more groups. Also with the topic of rewarding for time, it would allow a lot more fairness instead of just "chy" carrying everyone, with time implemented people may/may not get carried: in the case of the current !rankme leaderboards for time, its me and chy :) with a lot more people trailing.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  796

Keeping t stats on the forums if people would like to have their kills as a goal would be a pretty good idea for committed players. The game-modes intrinsic, displayed on the screen, motivation should be round wins, not kills imo. As rounds have pretty much always been the point of jailbreak for ts, to survive the round with as many ts alive as possible, and imo, for cts, the point has been to keep as many ts in line(following orders) for as long as possible, not just to win the round, not just to get the most kills, there's always been roleplaying style motivation, but when theres shit on screen displaying other objectives, people will pay attention to them, and focus on killing, which imo is a consequence of rebelling and gaining map control/getting your t buddies kitted up in the beggining, and then should become a goal once you've rebelled to the point where ts have the majority of control

if anyone disagrees i'd honestly like to know what your ideal, fun for everyone, jb round would look like, and what rules could be changed/kept the same to facilitate this, I feel as if a larger "jb intended meta" thread is needed but until one is made this kinda works haha

• Content Count:  908

It's no secret that doing something like this would be a gigantic change to the server, metas would change, the style of the server would most likely change. We have some big things we'd like to push out in the near future, making too many big changes at once could cause some major problems such as: a decrease in population, a less enjoyable server, etc. It would be hard to pinpoint the exact cause due to the amount of changes. We'd like to push this discussion back until we finish making these changes.

• Like 7

Reply to Thread