? servers

? players online

(suggestion) being able to see others ghosts

• Content Count:  625

this will help new players because older players can show them secrets

I think this would require the plugin to be edited (if I'm not mistaken) and may be hard to make. Putting work just to allow newer players to learn secrets isn't really good in my opinion, as players should be able to learn secrets over time by playing more, becoming more experienced. Sure, there are people who are overly annoying and continuously ask to learn secrets without trying themselves, but if you were to teach people secrets, you could just do it when the rounds basically over and they're alive, or tell them to spectate you when they're dead.

• Content Count:  1030

@Benzene I think he meant if you're in ghost mode you could see other ghosts, not if you're alive lol.

That makes a lot more sense. I guess that could work, because it would allow ghosts to play minigames with eachother and show eachother secrets. What I said before about the Technical Team being overloaded still remains, so I don't know if this is necessarily a priority, but I do think that this version of the idea has much more merit than the one that I thought you were bringing up. This would be a cool feature to have, definitely.

• Content Count:  568

That could work however to interact with half the secrets in !ghost mode you have to interact with a func_door which automatically teleports you back to cell's so technically this plugin would be useless because people that are dead cannot interact with the people which are alive which means pressing buttons etc. Unless the previous secret was already broken.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  908

You will learn secrets as you continue to play. From my understanding of how the ghost plugin works, there are 3 states in CS:GO, Alive, Dead, and a third state. This third state is basically when your body is falling right after you've died, ex. Getting killed and falling off of the top of cells, this is the state the ghost plugin uses. I don't think it would be possible to add this feature even if we wanted to implement it. I'll look into it more and see if it is possible, and we may add it way on down the line, but it is not our priority at this moment.

Edited by Infinityward

Reply to Thread