? servers

? players online

• Content Count:  568

So for example some CT's dont give you what you ask for in the LR so there should be a command such as like !lrsettings where the T's can get 1st shot, and give there specific rules and the CT's must do it such as no jumping and crouching and first shot and the CT would automatically not be able to jump and be crouched and the T would get first shot abiding to the same rule. The rules would be told to the CT when the LR is set such as "Amazing wants to do a shot for shot under the circumstances of he has first shot you must be crouching and you cannot jump" or something along those lines. Keep in mind you dont have to like implement the crouching and jumping version but just implementing the giving T first shot would be nice.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  625

So for example some CT's dont give you what you ask for in the LR so there should be a command such as like !lrsettings where the T's can get 1st shot, and give there specific rules and the CT's must do it such as no jumping and crouching and first shot and the CT would automatically not be able to jump and be crouched and the T would get first shot abiding to the same rule. The rules would be told to the CT when the LR is set such as "Amazing wants to do a shot for shot under the circumstances of he has first shot you must be crouching and you cannot jump" or something along those lines. Keep in mind you dont have to like implement the crouching and jumping version but just implementing the giving T first shot would be nice.

I think this is way too complicated and pulls away from the simplicity of an LR. Having all these available settings and such will confuse new players and also, make the gameplay a lot more monotonous and less interesting. People will definitely abuse the settings that force CTs to do certain things to rebel and new metas will be born, and it may cause more problems.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1030

While I do agree that this could possibly make life a bit easier for the Ts, I just don't think it's necessary. Like I said in solar's post, while these are things that could be implemented, the Technical Team is so buried in work that this wouldn't be solved for awhile, and it's not something that we need to have in the server.

Adding to the list of problems, it's possible that with this plugin, people could accidentally accept LRs without reading through all of the set rules, and could end up breaking one of the T's rules without them knowing. This would cause arguments and insults to be thrown around, and it's just a lot of a hassle to find out who broke what rule in the LR. It's much easier to just have the rules said and clarified before the LR is started, so that the CT knows exactly what they are accepting.

• Content Count:  568

While I do agree that this could possibly make life a bit easier for the Ts, I just don't think it's necessary. Like I said in solar's post, while these are things that could be implemented, the Technical Team is so buried in work that this wouldn't be solved for awhile, and it's not something that we need to have in the server.

Adding to the list of problems, it's possible that with this plugin, people could accidentally accept LRs without reading through all of the set rules, and could end up breaking one of the T's rules without them knowing. This would cause arguments and insults to be thrown around, and it's just a lot of a hassle to find out who broke what rule in the LR. It's much easier to just have the rules said and clarified before the LR is started, so that the CT knows exactly what they are accepting.

Well for the portion about the them breaking the rules what I mean like is for example a T puts crouching in his rules and the CT cannot physically uncrouch but abyss told me today that that wouldnt be a good idea because it would be impossible to kill rebellers and I agree with him.

Reply to Thread