? servers

? players online

jb viperthemix_cs

• Content Count:  625

I'm pretty sure the MAC-10 only appears after you do a secret involving the vending machine. It shouldn't be KOS because it serves a different purpose other than to get to the gun: to go outside and have a balcony to watch over whatever.

I think what BloodBlades means is that areas that serve no other purpose than to get guns are KOS, such as the scout ladder in undertale or the pool catwalk in VIP, as they would be considered connected to secrets and therefore KOS.

• Content Count:  890

I don't believe so. In the FAQ it says nothing about places being connected to primarys KOS so I think its okay.

I'm pretty sure the MAC-10 only appears after you do a secret involving the vending machine. It shouldn't be KOS because it serves a different purpose other than to get to the gun: to go outside and have a balcony to watch over whatever.

I think what BloodBlades means is that areas that serve no other purpose than to get guns are KOS, such as the scout ladder in undertale or the pool catwalk in VIP, as they would be considered connected to secrets and therefore KOS.

It's there the whole time.

Edited by Halo

• Content Count:  905

No not that so the places connected to pool to the outside area are usually referred to as t way and ct way. the ct way is next to highdive and t way is near the entrance to the water slide. and if u go the ct way after u climb the ladder theres a mac 10 so im asking if its a kos area now ik the other mac 10 secret but im not referring to that one. @Vanya

No not that so the places connected to pool to the outside area are usually referred to as t way and ct way. the ct way is next to highdive and t way is near the entrance to the water slide. and if u go the ct way after u climb the ladder theres a mac 10 so im asking if its a kos area now ik the other mac 10 secret but im not referring to that one. @Vanya

I'm talking about the thing you are talking about. Clearly you don't know the secret, but it involves the vending machine on the CT balcony, unless they changed it or something.

• Content Count:  905

I'm talking about the thing you are talking about. Clearly you don't know the secret, but it involves the vending machine on the CT balcony, unless they changed it or something.

um to get to the area im talking about you dont need to do anything with the vending machine just go up a ladder.

um to get to the area im talking about you dont need to do anything with the vending machine just walk up a ladder.

So I'm guessing the secret was removed and they just put the MAC-10 there, huh.

what idk rly I havent checked the balcony on top of the vending machine secreat in the new vip which, is why im not talking about it.

Either way the path should not be KOS. The end.

Reply to Thread