? servers

? players online

jb_legobels_corp_v1d KOS Areas

• Content Count:  3294

On jb_legobels_corp_v1d the armory is accessible in two (known) ways; You either spawn inside and leave using the doors that can not be opened outside or use the parkour around the building to get back inside. I assume the parkour itself is KOS, because it's only purpose is to server as a secret/stepping-stone into Armory. What I was wondering is what would we assume to be KOS In maincell? I think none of it should be KOS except for the parkour and inside the actual armory, however some think only the armory building itself should be KOS, not the bridges/stairs it extends to.

d014b17230b1d083bff7629e0e9241da.jpg

5decddd35395e28721bcd822e6227c96.jpg

These are the spots I believe should/shouldn't be KOS:

f3259b984f2f286bb74093a71c230f2a.jpg

• Like 5
Edited by Infinityward

• Content Count:  625

Might as well make the red platform kos as well, since it serves no purpose other than to be the cell button and allows CTs to have some control over maincell. Overall I think that the parkour should be KOS as it serves no other purpose than to get in armory, and I think the "roof of cells" should not be KOS at all because it is not possible to get into armory from there and splitting it up into KOS and non-KOS even though there is a bridge in the centre of the two makes no sense.

• Content Count:  890

In my opinion the red part should be KOS because as @Vanya said its only purpose is to open cells. Also it leads to armory and on all other maps places like that are KOS. I agree with you that the parkour/stepping stones should be KOS because their only purpose is to get into armory.

I also think you split up top of cells correctly. The right part of top of cells leads right into armory so I think that should be KOS. However the left part doesn't lead anywhere so there's no reason for it to be KOS.

• Content Count:  625

In my opinion the red part should be KOS because as @Vanya said its only purpose is to open cells. Also it leads to armory and on all other maps places like that are KOS. I agree with you that the parkour/stepping stones should be KOS because their only purpose is to get into armory.

I also think you split up top of cells correctly. The right part of top of cells leads right into armory so I think that should be KOS. However the left part doesn't lead anywhere so there's no reason for it to be KOS.

There is literally a bridge behind that watchtower that connects the two. I don't think it should be KOS because you can't open armory there from the outside.

• Content Count:  890

There is literally a bridge behind that watchtower that connects the two. I don't think it should be KOS because you can't open armory there from the outside.

Sorry didn't realize the bridge was back there. I agree. Top of cells shouldn't be KOS. But in that case neither should the red part. The red part leads to a medic that the T's could use and they have no way of opening armory on that side either.

I think we could keep the little tunnel KOS because there's absolutely no reason for the T's to be there unless they are trying to get to armory.

But if we do decide to make top of cells KOS that would also make the stairs leading to them KOS as well, correct?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

On 7/13/2020 at 1:56 PM, Infinityward said:

f3259b984f2f286bb74093a71c230f2a.jpg

This picture sums up our thoughts perfectly.

Just doubling back on this thread (Nice necro posting ZZL). The red portion will now be considered KOS since the entire walkway connects to the armory. This means the roof of the medic in maincell would also be KOS. 

• Like 4

Reply to Thread