solar
    SG Player

higher ranks should talk over lower ranks

there is currently no use for the ct ranks now (i think) becausae the ct ranks were reset i think lower ranks should talk over lower ranks because there can be a lot of confusion at peak hours

lots of people say that they cant hear orders and get killed because of it

solar
    SG Player
    just died to kuri because 2 people were having a full conversation while the orders are in asmr

not his fault jsut retarded that nobody cant hear shit

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to solar For This Useful Post:
    drippy (06-30-2020), Gentoo (06-30-2020), Tyymunk (06-30-2020), Vanya (06-30-2020)

Amazing
    Homiesexual
    Solar I have no idea where you thought where this post was going but people that play more having priority over others whilst speaking does not give the new player's a chance or make it fair to the others because they cant give orders. Also it's not nice to call someone retarded and yeah thats all.

kuri
    shiho sekai
    I don’t believe this should be added to the server as it would make people have a real power complex especially because once you get to these high ranks there is no going down. I also believe it’s not the rank that makes someone a good ct it’s just being a good ct so making play time affect how loud your microphone is wouldn’t make much if any sense

Stewie3k
    Subscriber
    I mean this wouldn't be very fair in my opinion, because people play ct to give orders and stop t's from rebelling and trying to kill ct's so I wouldn't like this addition everybody should be able to give orders that is the reason of ct is to give orders and enforce them so if higher ranks could take fo over lower wouldn't make much sense. it kinda defeats tjhe purpose of ct for lower people it would be less fun.

Infinityward
    Bravo Six

We are working on some rewards for CT ranks, our Tech Team is very busy at the moment but we will try to push these out soon. We do not believe giving voice priority to higher CT ranks would be beneficial, we'd like for all CTs to give orders if they choose to do so.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Infinityward For This Useful Post:
    Amazing (06-30-2020), Asher (06-30-2020), Error. (06-30-2020), gween (06-30-2020), Halo (06-30-2020), kuri (06-30-2020), TheZZL (06-30-2020), Tyymunk (06-30-2020), Vanya (06-30-2020), Watchman (06-30-2020)