? servers

? players online

jb assist

• Content Count:  625

Assists giving only a quarter of a point mentioned by @TheZZL makes sense as a person could only damage a CT for 41 damage, compared to the 100+ damage that a person has to deal usually to get the kill. Upping the points for kills to 2 at this moment right now could really kill some of the grinds that people put a lot of effort into; doubling the kill reward could only be implemented after a points reset (which nobody wants) or after literally doubling everyone's points. A quarter point given as a sort of "participation award" may satisfy the annoyance of getting kill stolen and/or not being able to kill the person but getting really damn close.

• Content Count:  890

Instead of doing a quarter of a point maybe we do half? 41 damage (How much damage you have to do to get an assist) is really close to half of their health so I feel like it would make more sense that way. Plus if you do like 104 damage to a CT and only get a quarter of a point its kinda weird that the person who does 1 hp gets a full point.

• Content Count:  3294

Instead of doing a quarter of a point maybe we do half? 41 damage (How much damage you have to do to get an assist) is really close to half of their health so I feel like it would make more sense that way. Plus if you do like 104 damage to a CT and only get a quarter of a point its kinda weird that the person who does 1 hp gets a full point.

True, but then someone who barely touched a CT will also get half a point. I think a quarter of a point is balanced.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  550

So points are going to be in the decimals??? Lmao I think the points right now are fine. Sure you get a bit pissed when you get kill stolen but I think changing the point system just for the reasons of not being able to finish a kill/ getting kill stolen is pointless. I'd say just go on and have more fun on the server instead of staying annoyed you got kill stolen/couldn't finish a kill on a ct.

Edited by Case

• Content Count:  3294

So points are going to be in the decimals??? Lmao I think the points right now are fine. Sure you get a bit pissed when you get kill stolen but I think changing the point system just for the reasons of not being able to finish a kill/ getting kill stolen is pointless. I'd say just go on and have more fun on the server instead of staying mad you got kill stolen/couldn't finish a kill on a ct.

It's not about being mad, it's how it can allow all players to increase their total points; so the really good rebellers and sweats aren't the only ones in the top 20.

• Content Count:  550

It's not about being mad, it's how it can allow all players to increase their total points; so the really good rebellers and sweats aren't the only ones in the top 20.

The really good rebellers and sweats are in the top 20 for a reason. If you want to allow people to be able to increase their total points, then they should just try to get used to the maps and game mode then become one of those good rebellers. I get that you want a new outlet for points but I just don't think that this is the way to do it.

Edited by Case

• Content Count:  922

I would love to see this implemented since I always get a little salty when my kills are stolen. But, there's an easy way to exploit this:

-Spawn in a cell with a pistol or just get a pistol.

-tag every ct.

-wait for them to die.

-farm points threw assists.

And I don't really like the idea of making points having decimals. Thoughts?

• Like 1
Edited by Asher

Reply to Thread