? servers

? players online

Secret Hitler Event!

• Content Count:  1030

M1U2mTR.png

thanks to @thuxys for the banner!

Secret Hitler Event!

Secret Hitler is a social deduction game where the liberals try to pass blue policies and find out who the fascists and Hitler are, and the fascists try to remain hidden and work with eachother to deceive the rest of the players, passing red policies along the way. The liberals win by enacting 5 blue policies or killing Hitler, while the fascists win by enacting 6 red policies or electing Hitler as chancellor once 3 red policies have been enacted.

To read the full rules of Secret Hitler, visit this website. If you want a more brief overview of the rules, watch the video I have linked below.

Where can I join?

We will be playing Secret Hitler on this website. You will need to sign up for an account, and there will be a couple of games with private links which we will play in.

Be sure to join the Steam-Gamers Discord, because that's where the links will be given out and where everybody will be trying to figure out who the fascists are!

When will this be?

Sunday July 5th @ 6PM EST

We will be hosting this event through our Discord in the events channel. Click the Discord icon below to join our Discord!

8kUbEdb.png

While you're here, you might as well join our steam group!

sK5YLt5.png?1

[video=youtube_share;89peJkBrIaw]

• Like 6

• Content Count:  1030

Thanks everyone who attended the event, it was super fun and I'm looking forward to the next one already!

btw Scrolls sucks at this game so much...

• Like 1

Reply to Thread