? servers

? players online

why do we exist?

• Content Count:  3294

We exist because of evolution, a process that took millions of years to get us into the state we are currently in. The bigger question is how did it all start? A few years ago I was thinking to myself what if the Big Bang has happened dozens of times, and when the Universe implodes upon itself in a few billion years it will then explode again in another Big Bang. Apparently it's an actual theory called The Big Bounce Theory.

• Like 1
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  91

We exist because of evolution, a process that took millions of years to get us into the state we are currently in. The bigger question is how did it all start? A few years ago I was thinking to myself what if the Big Bang has happened dozens of times, and when the Universe implodes upon itself in a few billion years it will then explode again in another Big Bang. Apparently it's an actual theory called The Big Bounce Theory.

The big bounce theory is probably inaccurate because of dark energy. We don't know that much about dark energy, but it is believed that the expansion of the universe is actually accelerating rather than slowing down. So, either the universe will start accelerating so fast that atoms rip apart, or in a few trillion years all the stars will die and the universe will be forever dark. Happy stuff.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  922

There's 4 easy steps to this:

Step 1: believe in Allah, and do religious stuff, recommended religion: islam :)

Step 2: Wait out your whole life, until it expires.

Step 3: Go to heaven.

Final step: Ask allah, I know.. it's easy.. totally easy..

Edited by Asher

• Content Count:  3740

And one day we will die

And our ashes will fly

From the aeroplane over the sea

And when we meet on a cloud

I'll be laughing out loud

I'll be laughing with everyone I see

Can't believe

How strange it is to be anything at all

• Like 1

Reply to Thread