? servers

? players online

General LR

• Content Count:  568

Sometimes for example T's spam the LR button to you and then you accidentally accept it. I was wondering that if you were able to cheat the LR due to the fact that you did not mean to except it. I think this would be okay if only the people that had 100 HP could do it because its not really exploiting the LR its just misclicking and you wouldn't gain much from accepting the LR like HP.

• Content Count:  1030

Even if you do misclick, by cheating the LR you are making it so that the T who you accepted the LR from has the right to kill you. If you accept an LR by accident, and you're trying to hunt down rebelling Ts it usually isnmt that big of a deal, and usually the T who LRed you is patient enough to wait for you to finish. However, this does mean that if they run towards you and try to knife you you're not allowed to kill them, because you cheated the LR.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  625

Maybe having the CT to type something in chat would prevent people from instantly accepting LRs to get their health back in sticky situations. The alternate numbers work too, just an idea.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  697

As someone who doesn't have their mouse wheel bound its obnoxious when I try to switch to my primary and accept an lr by a brain dead t. I dont thinks it's fair that they can kill me when I'm just try to do my job because he sent the lr at a lucky time.

Well if you guys are gonna be tweeking with LR anyways I'd like to add a feature in the LR that for example if you're doing a S4S it says what weapon you are using because most of the time people choose deagle and its really annoying when they choose like a P250 or Glock and it would be nice to know what weapon I will be using in that current LR.

• Content Count:  922

With @Gentoo, just make it to a different number, the only flaw i see is player binds, like if their 7 key is bound to a grenade or a console command for example.

And with @Vanya, I think it's a good idea, don't see any flaw in it.

I think you should get to decide wether to type it, or click a button, or both.

Edited by Asher
Adding/grandmar

Well Asher what they can implement is for example @Gentoo idea with the different numbers and @Vanya idea aswell so its sorta like a double protection to make sure you actually want to go into the LR. For example, they change the binds to 7 or 8 and you accept the LR instead of instantly taking you inside of the LR you have to type "Yes" or "No" in chat to actually enter the LR and the CT would have for example 5 seconds to do this and if they dont the LR would automatically abort itself.

Reply to Thread