? servers

? players online

Map exclusion rate feedback

• Content Count:  701

We as the management team would like to hear your thoughts on the map exclusion rate. (It's how many maps have to be played before you play that map again. Currently we have around 25-27 maps on the server and the map exclusion rate is set to 5. That means you only have to play 5 maps before you play that map again. We are looking to increase it to 8 maps to show variety in the maps being played so it isn't always the same 5-6 maps.

All thoughts are welcome and we would like to hear your opinions.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1987

Been advocating for this for months now lol. I think increasing the map exclusion would be a subtle way to get players use to more maps in our map pool. The way it is right now I find little to no purpose in having other maps on the server.

• Content Count:  459

As of now on JB their really is only like 6 maps we play frequently and I feel this would be a nice change for people to play and get used to less played maps compared to the maps that are played most often. The current JB really only feels like their is those most played maps Like Razor or VIP being played.

Edited by Astral

• Content Count:  927

As everyone else has stated, increasing it to 8 would definitively help to get different maps to be played/explored. There are so many good maps that currently aren't getting the attention it should. I don't think that the regulars would mind it that much. They might complain that they want VIP, razor, etc. during these maps, but there is a good possibility that they could start to enjoy those maps and want to add it to their rotation.

• Content Count:  1030

I agree with all the points that have been made. Jailbreak is becoming stale. We have 25+ maps, with only maybe 5-10 that are touched on a weekly, or even monthly basis. There are so many more amazing maps that could be a great fit for our servers, if people would take the time to learn them. However, it's just a cycle of old and new razor, VIP, Summer Jail, and a couple of others before the cycle repeats.

Having a longer map cooldown would allow new maps to be explored. Maps that haven't been touched in awhile will be resurfaced, and it's very possible that with a longer cooldown, a new favorite map might just appear. Many people are talking about how repetitive and boring Jailbreak has become, and I think that this change would definitely be one for the better.

• Content Count:  123

I personally think changing the map exclusion rate to 8 would be amazing, I mostly play JB and i hate playing electric every hour. Increasing the map exclusion rate would give a refreshing taste and allow players who want to mix things up and opportunity to do so. I also think this could leave a somewhat bad impact on the player base who only like to play electric and Vip, but a push towards more variety could be just what JB needs.

Edited by Rob.

• Content Count:  417

old:

electric razor go - electric revamp - vip - undertale - summer jail - lego jail v7 or v8 - electric razor

new:

electric razor - electric revamp - vip - undertale - summer - minecraftparty - moonjail - spyvspy - lego jail v7 or v8 - electric razor

repeat ad nauseam

sure im all for increasing the map the map exclusion rate

• Like 1

• Content Count:  568

I mean increasing the amount to 8 would be wonderful because it would stop the loop of 1 electric map then the second electric map then the third electric map then vipinthemix and then summerjail and then on repeat till eventually people leave and play decent maps. So, 8 would be wonderful because we would get some maps in and people might start to enjoy these maps breaking the loop therefore having more fun on JB.

• Content Count:  625

Increasing the exclusion rate will help with the stale gameplay after a couple hours. Will more maps be added so that we don't play the same 8 maps instead of the same 5 maps?

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.