? servers

? players online

Anyone know why Dr. DisRespect got banned?

• Content Count:  971

About 24 hours ago, Dr. DisRespect was banned on Twitch.

At first, most people including myself, probably thought he showed like a dick on twitter for 7 frames and was a temporary ban. Most people thought it was just another case of Twitch's selective enforcement. However, this is most likely not the case. Twitch had contacted his subs and were refunding them. His emotes were also removed from the platform and later Discord stepped in to drop him and then go onto removing his emotes from there as well.

Here's the thing though; nobody has a fucking clue on why he got banned. Even Slasher, a guy infamous for leaking these reasons, refuses to due to "the sensitivity of the subject."

Last night I stayed up until about 4 am looking through 4chan, Reddit, and Dr. Disrespects previous VODs to see if I could find anything. This clip of the last few minutes of his steam are deeply disturbing and unsettling. You can see his facial expression change as soon as he gets a text message, like he knows he's fucked.

While some people claim they know why he got banned, everyone refuses to say why. TimTheTatman also went on stream to say he had no idea why. Could these people be lying for attention? Most of them probably are.

If even Slasher refuses to say why he got banned, this must be something beyond fucked up. Not to mention Twitch perma-banning one of their golden boys and not even giving a public statement about it. There are only a few possibilities;

1. Rape or Sexual Assault; I think this is most likely why people aren't saying anything due to its' sensitive nature and the recent geyser of allegations. It can't be involving his wife because she already came out on her Instagram story vaguely brushing off the situation by claiming it has nothing to do with her.

2. Grooming or Pedophile Activity; Another pretty likely possibility because it is sensitive and might be why he looked so dead inside after he received that text message on screen. Maybe he got messaged by someone that Twitch has concrete proof of his grooming? We don't know yet.

3. Any other federal crime serious enough to make him shit himself live on stream. Murder, insurance fraud, robbery, like who knows. Probably not anything to do with money or belongings because people are referring to the "sensitivity" of it all.

So that's everything I've been able to pick up on this. Hopefully the truth doesn't come out in like 15 minutes because that'll mean I just wasted like 16 hours of my life digging by hand when a guy with a shovel was coming. What do you guys think he did?

• Like 1
Edited by dafty

Reply to Thread