? servers

? players online

Slaying in JB

• Content Count:  172

So I would like to start this off by saying I like the slaying system for fks and small 1-2 kills by accident but I dont know how I feel about the mass fks and the big ones where the people kill 4,5,6, or7 people then slay and get to play the next round without a ban or not having to slay again. I think there should be a different command for mass fk and such that makes you switch to T side for a certain amount of rounds or just slays you for like 3 consecutive rounds. I think it should be this way because messing up a round for like 7 ts and slaying once keeping them dead and boosting your kd is int right and you deserve a more than just a one round punishment thats because you could have killed a new player to sg making there idea of the server sour or tainted by your actions and I think just a slay is int enough for a mfk, that being said thanks for your time Ero/SpyHance.

• Content Count:  820

im talking about when admins are not on because just today some one mass fked and just slayed and got no backlash i just want a better system for this

Making a player complaint is really the only thing you can do when an admin is not on the server. There is not automated administrating in place, and even if there was it would be very hard to determine freekills from normal kills in those situations.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  890

but the person slayed after fking me and 4 others and hoped back in the next round ? do I still make a complaint.

If he didn't do it on purpose and it was an honest mistake then I would say no. Seeing how he slayed makes me think he did it on accident and was sorry for it.

• Content Count:  820

but the person slayed after fking me and 4 others and hoped back in the next round ? do I still make a complaint.

From what I'm hearing, even if an admin was on, in this situation they may still have slayed the person in question and based on the fact that they slayed themselves, and presumably didnt continue this behavior, they may have felt remorse for what they did.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  459

If he just sprayed the entire crowd down then if you or someone else is recording while no admins are on make a player complaint. And like Kopsta said their is no automated administrative system in place on JB. The best way to have people punished for mfk without having any admins on is again a player complaint or if they are doing continuous mfks do !calladmin on them for mfk.

• Like 2
Edited by Astral
add

Reply to Thread