? servers

? players online

Event Suggestion

• Content Count:  203

I think we should have a more variety of events outside of steam.

We had a Skribbl.io event the other day, which was fun and the upcoming Minecraft event.

However, I think we should have a Valorant event, like SGSL.

Or something like Fortnite sandbox Versus, I don't know, but something creative too.

Edited by Dom

• Content Count:  316

We do have some events with games outside of steam, if you have any other games that most of us don't know about just let us know. We just focus more around steam games because its easier to find free games on which most people could get to participate in the events. I like the idea of a Valorant event. Me personally will probably look for a game that's fun and a lot of people might enjoy. If we were to look for a game outside of steam, we would need enough to hold a good amount of people, be fun, and enjoyable to the point where we could see it happening again in the future.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1030

As Wreck said, we do have some events lined up that are not in CS:GO. We've also had many events that are in different games, such as Ark, GTA V, skribbl.io, secrethitler.io, bombparty.io, and others. If you have a game that we've not done in the past, feel free to let us know right here in Event Suggestions.

We do try to focus a lot of our events around Global Offensive / Steam, because that's where the majority of our community resides. In-server events are incredibly easy to access and set up (mostly), while other games may be a bit harder to setup or get interest for, because not everybody may have that game, or is willing to dish out money to buy it.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread