? servers

? players online

The monster in our basement

• Content Count:  126

I want to share this story because it is something just to talk about and you guys can think what you want lol and maybe share your crazy family stories.

I can't remember much about it because it was a long time ago but it had something to do with me telling my younger brother this story about this monster that lived in our basement and was after us. I told him to wait outside the house while I fought the monster, my younger brother went out to the front of the house on the street while I went to pour ketchup all over my chest to make it look like the monster got me and then went to the front door to act like I was hurt while holding a dull kitchen knife.

My younger brother became so scared that he ran down to the end of the street so fast in his pajamas. My older brother wakes up wondering what is going on after seeing ketchup on the floor and on the front door etc. I cleaned up the mess etc and then got worried after seeing him run down the street so I went outside to look for em. I got to the end of the street and saw my younger brother scared talking to this lady at this house of a friend that we played with. Some of those friends were on the front porch laughing so hard at the situation. Turns out my younger brother ran down the street to this house, told the lady that a monster hurt our family and called the cops lol

Next thing I know I am walking down the street back to the house with my younger brother and here comes the cop cars, the cops pick us up, take us back to the house. The cops open the front door and started looking around cautiously in the kitchen, basement, living room etc and then down the hallway asking if my mom was alright and my mom wakes up shocked at what was happening seeing cops in the house etc.

They tell her the situation while me and my younger brother waited outside. I turned around and there must of been 8 cop cars and 3 ambulances on the street and tons of people outside looking on wondering what was happening. I started to cry after the situation unfolded, the cops ask my younger brother if they wanted them to take me to jail and my younger brother tells them no and then it was all over.

We were really young when this happened and you just never know how things will unfold, It was unbelievable lol.

• Like 14

Reply to Thread