? servers

? players online

Team deathmatch/objective server?

• Content Count:  729

I remember when I first started playing CSS, I was playing a custom Team deathmatch with objective of planting bombs, defending sites and rescuing hostages.

I started looking for their server a couple days ago but couldn't find it because they're all probably retired or stop playing now since its been over 15 years already, so I was just hoping that SG would start one up as I'm pretty sure that it would be pretty popular.

Would like to ask for a BD's opinion if we could have one or not.

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Edited by Yang

• Content Count:  729

not talking about any of those, im talking about having a full server of 32 or 34 people playing normally with the objective of planting bombs and rescuing hostages

isn't scrim where you get ban if you leave? and it only takes 10 people to have a 5v5? well the one im talking about doesn't get you ban from just leaving or having 10 people playing it

MG is a mod of having to play whatever

RPG ffa is...well RPG shit where you level up and crap so its not really NORMAL

Edited by Yang

• Content Count:  1987

not talking about any of those, im talking about having a full server of 32 or 34 people playing normally with the objective of planting bombs and rescuing hostages

isn't scrim where you get ban if you leave? and it only takes 10 people to have a 5v5? well the one im talking about doesn't get you ban from just leaving or having 10 people playing it

MG is a mod of having to play whatever

RPG ffa is...well RPG shit where you level up and crap so its not really NORMAL

Unless we turn CSGO into Call of Duty I don’t think that’s a good idea. Would not really fit well with CSGO. There’s a bomb defusal casual mode that CSGO provides.

Reply to Thread