? servers

? players online

JB minor problems

• Content Count:  113

this is one of JBs minor problems. Back in the day when I first joined the community, there was a lot of good CTs that were actively playing CT and enforcing. But now more often and often I see People camp and camp, camp armory in the middle of the round, camp vents etc. I think maybe there should he some kind of a plug-in for CTs, that if they will stay in the same area without bombrushing, I mean not shifting or crouching, on the same spot or the same area as armory armory cat, there should be some pop up text saying "enforce" etc, if they don't it will start damaging them and lead to a death if they won't start running.

I DON'T KNOW IF THERE IS ANY KIND OF PLUG-IN THAT WILL ALLOW TO DO THIS, THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION

Zzl I know what politely is.

• Content Count:  3294

I think this suggestion is kind of pointless because it not only doesn't solve that big of a problem, but it also creates a new one for the technical team/managers. There's no dire need for a plugin like this, if someone is camping and not enforcing you can use !calladmin (It works!) and begin recording evidence for a Player Complaint. Additionally, you can politely explain to the player what they did and how it was wrong.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread