? servers

? players online

JB minor problems

• Content Count:  113

ok first problem is ratio. Recently ratio became even worse, because no one wants to play CT anymore. Yesterday I saw ratio being 1:13(the only CT was me)normal ratio became 1:3 or 1:4 BUTTT, when there is less than 10 people online we got opposite problem ratio can be 1:1 or 2:1. So i suggest adding some perks of playing on CT side, as special skins (captain and higher(CT side only)), exclusive gun skins/grafittis (lieutenant and higher (Both CT and T side)), This would inspire people to play CT.

Maybe if people got certain amount of time played on CT side during a month, they could participate in some kind of Custom skin raffle, that can be playable on both ct, t side?????

And this is one of many minor JB problems

Yea benzene I was thinking maybe we should just nerf Ts but there is no point in doing this, after the new lr rule, that states " t can be killed for coming into knife distance during lr" there are less people that lr s4s now because of that rule. We can try to lower left click knife damage, but still like it's still happening 3 ts just going to rush one ct and kill him and after they got a gun, easy win for t side if they got atleast one kill

• Content Count:  1030

Most of these ideas have been discussed, either in community meetings or in staff meetings. There are currently some ideas floating around on how to incentivize people to play CT, but mainly we're trying to focus less on buffing thr CTs and more on nerfing the Ts.

I definitely think the custom skin for top CTs is a great idea, as well as the recent suggestion of having LR points for CTs. I don't really think gun skins would be an effective way of making people want to play CT, as you would be restricting Ts from having them. I don't know about graffitis either.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  168

What can help ct's currently, since everyones favorite map is razor, revamp, and vipmix and the favorite go to places, is the awp secret we already discussed in a community meeting before but wanted to readdress it so i can get an answer if this feature will be added: (remove the awp to a scout in all 3 maps, or move the awp more towards the kitchen side so ct's don't die in the 1st second of coming out of armory same with all 3 maps)(also increase the ct's health to 125 or 115)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

ok first problem is ratio. Recently ratio became even worse' date=' because no one wants to play CT anymore. Yesterday I saw ratio being 1:13(the only CT was me)normal ratio became 1:3 or 1:4 BUTTT, when there is less than 10 people online we got opposite problem ratio can be 1:1 or 2:1. So i suggest adding some perks of playing on CT side, as special skins (captain and higher(CT side only)), exclusive gun skins/grafittis (lieutenant and higher (Both CT and T side)), This would inspire people to play CT. [/quote']

This idea was suggested before and Turned Down, because the management wanted to decrease the number of models on the server. Additionally, these three threads already discuss potential ideas to incentivize CT-side, and the managers have said there is something new coming that will help remedy this issue.

Yea benzene I was thinking maybe we should just nerf Ts but there is no point in doing this' date=' after the new lr rule, that states " t can be killed for coming into knife distance during lr" there are less people that lr s4s now because of that rule. We can try to lower left click knife damage, but still like it's still happening 3 ts just going to rush one ct and kill him and after they got a gun, easy win for t side if they got atleast one kill[/quote']

This change just recently hit the servers, let's give it some time before criticizing it or thinking it's ruining things. Knifing damage is fine as it is in my opinion, rebelling is still really easy.

Maybe if people got certain amount of time played on CT side during a month' date=' they could participate in some kind of Custom skin raffle, that can be playable on both ct, t side?????[/quote']

This would de-incentivize buying Sub/VIP, and there's already a Monthly Raffle players can join by buying playtime based raffle tickets.

Reply to Thread