? servers

? players online

[TTT] Leaderboards

• Content Count:  922

Suggestion #2: depending on your score on each role, you will have a rank, for example:

T Starter Rank: Lone Wolf, T Max Rank: Fallen Executor

D Starter Rank: Recruit, D Max Rank: Cabal Agent

I Starter Rank: Rookie, I Max Rank: The Respected

(Definitely didn't take 2 of those names from a certain game :p)

Edited by Asher

• Content Count:  625

Suggestion #2: depending on your score on each role, you will have a rank, for example:

T Starter Rank: Lone Wolf, T Max Rank: Fallen Executor

D Starter Rank: Recruit, D Max Rank: Cabal Agent

I Starter Rank: Rookie, I Max Rank: Respected

(Definitely didn't take 2 of those names from a certain game :p)

This could work but would definitely have to be implemented later if this was a thing, it may or may not be hard to even implement this into the server in the first place. I think it would appeal to people and make them want to play the game more seriously, as shown in JB people would grind on CT to get their CT rank clout.

• Content Count:  922

This could work but would definitely have to be implemented later if this was a thing, it may or may not be hard to even implement this into the server in the first place. I think it would appeal to people and make them want to play the game more seriously, as shown in JB people would grind on CT to get their CT rank clout.

I suppose if this whole score leaderboard thingy we're to be rejected, then i say it would depend on how much time you have on a role, would make the innos try to survive longer, problem is camping, unless the ATs want something that could be done about it :p

Reply to Thread